Saturday, April 10, 2010

Movie Switch: Drumline

KW's Pick: Drumline was a movie KW wanted me to watch. And even though it was a few months ago, I did watch it. It was actually quite fun to watch: music, montage, and, of course, a drumline. The plot was predictable, but entertaining.


My pick: A movie I would suggest would be "The Big Chill". This movie is not similar to Drumline what-so-ever, but it does have an awesome soundtrack. I first time I saw this movie was while I was in college. I had rented and watched it one evening, and I loved it so much that I watched it again the next morning before I returned it. The movie, revolving around a grown-up group of friends, is meloncholy yet so sentimental. During the course of the film, I fell in love with the entire group of friends. I really recommend this movie, and if available, the directors interview his vision for the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment