Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gifts for the kiddies!

Okay, so again, these are few cool gift ideas I've run across, and thought I'd pass on. This post is dedicated to gifts for kids...


A Gift to Fit My Own Point of View from Uncommon Goods
Respect the Earth Flashcards, $12 plus shipping
A cute way to teach children about conservation and being earth friendly. Click here for details.

Artsy Fartsy Cutsie Smocks from Recycled Nylon & Plastic from Uncommon Goods
Cow or Frog Art Smock, $24 plus shipping
Totally adorable and made from recyclables, add a couple paint brushes and some non-toxic paint to make a "little artist kit" and call it a day. More details here!

Great for Lunchboxes from ReUseIt.com
Lunchskins Reusable Sandwich Bags, $8.95 each plus shipping (Only $6.95 if ordering 4 or more)
Okay, so maybe not the most exciting gift for a kid to get but they are fun and practical and save the earth! I think they'd be a rad stocking stuffer. Truthfully, I want some for me too! More product info, click here.

Just a disclaimer, these are not any of the gifts I'm ordering for my family or friends this year, so if you're reading this, you aren't finding out your Christmas gifts :o)

Anyone out there have any awesome gifts for kids to share?




1 comment:

  1. I fool interpret a only one of the articles on your website at this very moment, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites entanglement period roster and will be checking assist soon. Will contain out of order my position as highly and leave to me be acquainted with what you think. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete