Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gifts for Green Parents

Here, I mean both environmentally green and new-to-parenting green. Check out a few picks for some cool gifts. 


Recycled Dad-To-Be Set from Uncommon Goods.
$98.00 plus shipping
Includes a very manly diaper bag made of recycled water bottles, bamboo fabric onsie that says "produced locally", and baby manual for those bumps in the road.All too cute, um, I mean masculine, for words. Interested? Click here.

Baby Cookbook on Amazon.
Top 100 Baby Purees: 100 Quick & Easy Meals for Healthy and Happy Baby, $7.89 plus shipping
It's the gift of knowing exactly what's going in baby's tummy. These recipes seem easy and fast, plus healthy! Depending on the produce used, baby could be eating local, organic foods without added sugars and preservatives starting at about 6 months. Sounds like an awesome gift to me! To buy...


Any ideas that you have for parents?

1 comment:

  1. I have interpret a insufficient of the articles on your website trendy, and I definitely like your tastefulness of blogging. I added it to my favorites web page roster and disposition be checking back soon. Please report register out my orientation as ok and vindicate me be acquainted with what you think. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete