Sunday, April 17, 2011

127 Hours, another Red Box pick


So last night's pizza and movie night featured 127 Hours, the real life story of Aron Ralston.

For knowing the movie's premise and, for the most part, what was going to happen, the movie was very engaging and interesting; it moved along, with the help of flashback and dreaming sequences and video diary recordings. The actions taken for survival left Hubby and I thinking, what would I do in the same situation? I did have to cover my eyes during some of the grosser scenes, but would recommend this movie as worth the watch, but maybe while eating.

On another note, Aron Ralston was recently on "Minute to Win It"...now I missed it when it aired, but watched it this morning. Aron ended up winning $125,000 for Wilderness Workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment